Container for small item (Using a small plate)
1. Spread the tenugui horizontally. Place the plate on the tenugui in front of the center and slightly to the right.
2. Fold the top and bottom side to cover the plate.
3. Make a knot at the left end of the plate. Twist the remaining fabric.
4. Tie the twisted fabric edge and the right fabric edge at the right edge of the plate.
1. Spread the tenugui horizontally. Fold the top and bottom side to the center of tenugui.
2. Fold it further in half.
3. Twist it leaving both ends a little.
4. Make a loop and make a tight knot. Attach the knot to a hook etc.
Pouch for small item (Using a hook)
1. Fold the tenugui in half and bundle the middle of the fabric.
2. Make a loop on the side of the fabric edges and make a knot.
3. Attach the knot to a hook etc.
Container for small item
1. Spread the tenugui horizontally. Fold twice the upper side at 5 cm width. Do the same for the lower side.
2. Fold 7 times the left side at 5 cm width. Do the same for the right side.
3. Insert the upper corner of left (A) inside B.
4. Insert the upper corner of right (C) inside B.
5. Do the same for the lower side.
6. It's done. By changing the width and number of times to fold in the step ① ②, you can make boxes of various sizes.